Your best source for guidance on the visual diagnosis of pediatric disorders now comes to you in print and online! More than 3,400 hundred illustrations-3,000 in full color-capture the full range of gross anatomic signs as well as laboratory and radiologic findings for hundreds of pediatric disorders.
- Addresses the entire spectrum of pediatric conditions-from pertinent historical factors and examination techniques to visual and diagnostic methods-providing you with comprehensive coverage for your toughest diagnostic challenges.
- Features more than 3,400 practical, clinical photographs to help you identify and diagnose hundreds of pediatric disorders.
- Features new, comprehensive coverage of malnutrition, obesity, and trauma to help you identify a wide range of conditions.
- Includes expanded information on child abuse and neglect so you can better recognize and manage the signs and symptoms of this sensitive condition.
- Presents new coverage in the Genetic Disorders and Dysmorphic Conditions chapter to assist you in diagnosing metabolic diseases more accurately.
- Offers online access to the entire searchable contents of the book for quick answers to clinical questions.
- Provides online downloadable images from the book that allow you to create your own electronic presentations.