"A comprehensive discussion of the latest theories, principles and practices for CRM in perioperative practice and will be a useful resource for anaesthetists of all grades and levels of experience" By British Journal of Anaesthesia, Jun 2015
"...this book contains essential information that all anesthesiologists should know or readily be able to easily reference..." By Jane Torrie, Oct 2015
- Identify and respond to a broad range of life-threatening situations with the updated Catalog of Critical Incidents, which outlines what may happen during surgery and details the steps necessary to respond to and resolve the crisis.
- React quickly to a range of potential threats with an added emphasis on simulation of managing critical incidents.
- Useful review for all anesthesia professionals of the core knowledge of diagnosis and management of many critical events.
- Explore new topics in the ever-expanding anesthesia practice environment with a detailed chapter on debriefing.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase.