- New edition of an internationally respected and successful textbook of orthopaedics.
- Gives succinct practical guidance on examination of the limbs and spine - especially useful for exam candidates.
- Provides up-to-date surgical therapies as well as conservative treatment options for orthopaedic conditions.
- Highly praised by reviewers for its clear and lucid text, and for its logical classification of orthopaedic conditions.
- A new author team includes a specialist contributor on imaging techniques.
- The sections on clinical methods and diagnostic techniques have been expanded in particular, those on new imaging modalities.
- Includes recent advances in minimal access surgery.
- Includes expanded coverage of hip surgery, spinal surgery and reconstruction.
- Includes a discussion of the role of genetics in the diagnosis of bone disorders.
- A revised, two-colour page design now matches that of its sister title Outline of Fractures.
- The extended artwork programme now includes more line drawings, new radiographs, MRI and CT scans.
Paperback: 472 pages
Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 14 edition (September 8, 2009)