Clinical Gynecologic Oncology, by Drs. Di Saia and Creasman, is the leading medical reference book geared toward helping you improve gynecologic cancer outcomes. You’ll see how to take advantage of the latest advances in early detection and improved treatment options for gynecologic cancers, especially uterine and cervical cancers, equipping you with the skills you need to provide effective and compassionate care for your patients.
- Easily identify and absorb key information with outlines beginning each chapter.
- Choose the best management plan for each patient using algorithms throughout the book.
- Stay at the forefront of your field thanks to new chapters on Genetic Counseling and Clinical Management of Inherited Disease; Molecular Genetics; and Minimally Invasive Surgery, plus sweeping updates covering all the latest advances.
- Find everything you need to face your daily challenges with appendices covering staging, screening, nutritional therapy, toxicity criteria, blood component therapy, and radiation therapy.
- Locate answers fast with a chapter organization based on cancer type and size.
- Access the complete contents anytime, anywhere, at www.expertconsult.com.
Stay current on gynecologic cancer treatment options and protocols with the leading reference for diagnosis and treatment - still the most readable, most comprehensive book in the field.