|Handle the toughest clinical challenges with Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology. The world's leading authorities in the field, Drs. Richard J. Johnson, John Feehally, Jürgen Floege and a team of international experts have meticulously updated this fifth edition to continue to provide the level of expert information that readers rely on from this classic reference.|
▪The right amount of basic science and practical clinical guidance assists in making efficient and informed decisions.
▪ Extensive updates on key topics keep you at the forefront of the field.
▪ New chapters on glomerulonephritis associated with complement disorders, interventional treatments for hypertension, renal disease and cancer, and epidemiology and prognostic impact of acute kidney injury.
▪ Over 1,500 color illustrations highlight key topics and detail pathogenesis for a full range of kidney conditions and clinical management.
▪ Hundreds of color coded algorithms promote quick reference and to help you retain concepts.
▪ Over 400 NEW self-assessment questions and fully searchable text available online at ExpertConsult.
Floege, Johnson, and Feehally give you the information you need to make quick and correct clinical decisions.