THE ‘GOLDEN JUBILEE’ EDITION OF A CLASSIC TEXTBOOK, FIRST PUBLISHED IN 1965General Surgery Lecture Notes continues to be an invaluable, appealing and approachable resource for thousands of medical students and surgical trainees throughout the world. This comprehensive guide focuses on the fundamentals of general surgery, and systematically covers all the clinical surgical problems that a student may encounter and about which they need to know.
Fully revised and updated to reflect the rapid changes which are taking place in surgical practice, this 50th anniversary edition:
• Includes principles of treatment written at student level to aid understanding
• Features full colour illustrations throughout
• Includes electronic access to a range of extra material including case studies, images and photographs, and biographies
• Includes free access to the Wiley E-Text
• Includes a companion website at www.lecturenoteseries.com/surgery featuring MCQs, SAQs, case studies, images, photographs, and biographies
• Is a perfect review text for medical students as well as junior surgeons taking the MRCS examination and other postgraduate surgical examinations
Trusted by generations of medical students, the clinical emphasis of General Surgery Lecture Notes makes this an essential purchase for all those wishing to learn more about general surgery.
|Author(s):||Harold Ellis, Sir Roy Calne, Christopher Watson|
|Size:||15 MB (16226811 bytes)||Extension:|