- Get the evidence-based guidance you need to provide optimal care for your patients with cardiac heart diseases.
- Explore effective solutions to a full range of clinical issues including the general examination, diagnostic procedures, arrhythmias, symptoms and disease states, valvular heart disease, cardiovascular pharmacology, and other medical conditions with associated cardiac involvement.
- Zero in on key information with bulleted lists, mnemonics, practical tips from the leading cardiologists, and "Key Points" boxes that provide a concise overview of important board-relevant content.
- Review essential material efficiently with the "Top 100 Secrets in Cardiology" - perfect for last-minute study or self-assessment.
- Apply all the latest advances in clinical cardiology techniques, technology, and pharmacology.
- Access the complete text and illustrations online at Expert Consult, fully searchable.
|12 MB (12123257 bytes)|