For certification and recertification preparation, look no further than the all-new 10th Edition of Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease Review and Assessment. This all-new test preparation book, by Drs. Emad Qayed, Shanthi Srinivasan, and Nikrad Shahnavaz, contains more than 1,000 new single-best-answer multiple-choice questions that test your medical knowledge, clinical reasoning, interpretation, and problem solving skills. Whether used alone or alongside the Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Diseasetext, this review guide will help you fully prepare for your exam.
- Brand-new editorial and author teams with diverse clinical and academic experience ensure that every question is relevant and reflects current standards of practice.
- Vignette-style questions prepare you for what you’ll see on exams.
- Content follows the ABIM blueprint for the gastroenterology boards.
- Detailed answer explanations refer back to the Sleisenger and Fordtran main text for further information, or can be used as a stand-alone review tool.
- An online test component can be taken in an untimed study mode, or timed assessment mode.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should online access to the web site be discontinued.
|Size:||9 MB (8956339 bytes)||Extension:|