New 14th Edition!
Keep up with current practice guidelines and policies from the American Academy of Pediatrics with the latest, most up-to-date edition of this clinical reference classic. This evidence-based decision-making tool for managing common pediatric conditions has been revised and updated for 2014, with the latest clinical practice guidelines for more than 30 conditions, plus every AAP policy statement, clinical report, and technical report through December 2013.
Updated and expanded for 2014 including:
- 3 new pediatric clinical practice guidelines including Management of Newly Diagnosed Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (T2DM) in Children and Adolescents
Diagnosis and Management of Acute Otitis Media
Diagnosis and Management of Acute Bacterial Sinusitis in Children Aged 1 to 18 Years- New Periodicity Schedule
- Full text of more than 60 new or revised AAP policies
- CD-ROM includes the full text of more than 400 AAP clinical practice guidelines, policy statements, clinical reports, and technical reports.
- More than 30 clinical practice guidelines including Sleep Apnea guideline, as well as ADHD, bronchiolitis, dysplasia of the hip, gastroenteritis, otitis media, urinary tract infection, and more.
- 2014 immunization schedule.
|89 MB (93011562 bytes)|