Thoroughly updated to reflect changes in understanding of childhood illness over the last 5 years, the 4th edition of this best-selling textbook diagrammatically summarises the main differential diagnoses for each presenting symptom, while accompanying text covers important disorders and conditions as well as management information.
Paediatrics at a Glance:
• Is an accessible, user-friendly guide to the entire paediatric curriculum
• Features expanded coverage of psychological issues and ethics in child health
• Includes more on advances in genetics, screening and therapy of childhood illness
• Contains new videos of procedures and concepts on the companion website
• Includes a brand new chapter on Palliative Care - an emerging area in the specialty
• Features full colour artwork throughout
• Includes a companion website at www.ataglanceseries.com/paediatrics featuring interactive self-assessment case studies, MCQs, videos of the procedures and concepts covered in the book, and links to online resources
Paediatrics at a Glance is the ideal companion for anyone about to start a paediatric attachment or module and will appeal to medical students, junior doctors and GP trainees as well as nursing students and other health professionals.
|18 MB (18679219 bytes)|