Uveitis is the comprehensive reference you need for a balanced approach to basic science and clinical application. Robert B. Nussenblatt and Scott M. Whitcup provide a cohesive and integrated discussion of the topic, covering everything from the role of surgery to AIDS to anterior uveitis and more. This new edition even includes full color throughout, 400 photographs and illustrations, and searchable access to the text online at expertconsult.com. Comprehensive yet readable, this resource packs everything you need in patient evaluation and management to achieve optimal results.
- Covers the medical, pharmacological, and surgical treatment of uveitis to serve as a complete overview of all uveitis related information.
- Features multiple chapters on diagnostic approach to help you overcome challenges in making accurate diagnoses.
- Provides additional information on inflammatory eye diseases in chapters on scleritis, masquerade syndromes, and the role of inflammation in other ocular diseases for more comprehensive coverage.
- Includes illustrated case studies to supplement major clinical points and provide insight into real situations that you can apply in practice.
- Highlights important information in key points boxes that make it easy to locate crucial points on each topic.
- Includes access to the fully searchable text online at expertconsult.com.
- Features significant updates to the chapters on the role of surgery in the patient with uveitis, acquired immune deficiency syndrome, anterior uveitis, white dot syndromes, and masquerade syndromes.
- Covers advancements and new developments on all aspects of uveitis including new medical and surgical treatments.
- Presents photographs in full color to better prepare you for actual clinical diagnosis.